Friday 5 April 2013

Introduction

Hey! ^^ my name is Ester... I'm was a receptionist in one of the 5star Resort in Sabah. When I was a receptionist,  many visitors came forward to me and asked what is the most interesting to see n 2 visit in Sabah?. I got a lot of idea to tell them but some of the idea I been there by myself but some of the idea I was read from other blog, goggle etc... so it was like dumb! when u talk about your place but u never been there.So I created this blog because I wanna share which place I've been in Sabah and I will try to capture few picture n video for you. Maybe not complete but at least u have an  idea to visit when you come 2 Sabah. AND u have 2 stay tune because u might be know a things that I knew and u don't even know before when u traveling  ^^.
My advise is Stay Tune and leave me a positive comment so than I can improve this blog:) Do not forget 2 Like this blog on ur Facebook ^^..
oh my grammar:) don't worry I'm going 2 improve it..as long u can understand the message :)Thanks for ur support^^
Love~
EsterClaire..

3 comments:

  1. mandak, sa mo buka home boutique ba ni, tu la s asubuk2 pi buat blog, tp sa x pandai mengguna blog ni haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..klu ko mau..ko create page ko pas 2 ko p add circle..supy byk nmpk post ko..automatic drg follow ko 2..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete